Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
About this product
- DescriptionA suspense story built around a feud between a small-town editor and a crooked mayor.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised at Yazoo City, Mississippi, he often heard, as a boy, that the town has once been known as Manchester. It seemed that, long before his time, it had burned to the ground and had been rebuilt with the name of Yazoo City. But the old landmarks remained; for instance Manchester Park, where he went with his parents to a July Fourth celebration. The pavilion was still there and they staged an old fiddlers' contest while he walked around in the wooded area licking an ice cream cone. He now lives in retirement at Biloxi. Because this is a work of fiction, the author has chosen to use the town's former name.
- Author(s)J. Rye Revell
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication07/02/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.