Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionLove is the greatest gravitational rule of law on Earth. It is conquering and intensively mystifying. This book unlocks the enigma in a unique way. Discover seven power pegs in relationships.
- Author BiographyChristen M. Wadan was born in Segbwema, Eastern Sierra Leone. He has Part 3 of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and Part 1 of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA). He has a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Administration (Human Resource Management), Advanced Certificates in Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations. He has a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDP). He worked as an Assistant Auditor at the Sappor and Agyekwena Chartered Accountants. He was a Project Accountant at the Centre for Agriculture and Rural Development (CARD International) in Tamale, Northern Ghana. He worked at SEM International Associates Ltd. as a Research Assistant on the project Salary Survey for the Public Sector Management Reform in Accra. Mr. Wadan has undertaken several research works and conducted training programs helping organizations like the Omega Youth Chapel, Busyinternet and the Bank of Ghana. A researcher, a teacher, a poet, a trainer and an author, Mr. Wadan is a Senior Research Assistant at the Central University College. Mr. Wadan competes in international poetry competitions and he is a good African Raconteur. He is the author of My Conversation With Love: Discovering 7 Power Pegs In Relationships.
- Author(s)Christen M. Wadan
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication16/08/2006
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight341 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.