All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo one can resist a cake, but making a cake from scratch can be a tricky undertaking. If the ingredients and baking temperature aren't just right, the results can disappoint. The 70 recipes in Cake Basics make it very easy to recreate old favourites and enjoy new and irresistible delights for all occasions. Cake Basics covers: Basics, including icing, frostings and decorations; Simple cakes; Layer cakes; Loaf cakes; Chocolate cakes; Cheesecakes. The foolproof and tempting recipes include: Chocolate ganache; Marble fruits; Geise sponge cake; Blood orange & almond cake. The book also includes practical tips on how to avoid common problems encountered when cooking cakes from scratch, and a glossary clarifies baking terms.
- Author BiographyAbi Fawcett is a freelance food stylist whose clients have included Jamie Oliver.
- Author(s)Abi Fawcett
- PublisherFirefly Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFirefly Books Ltd
- Content Note240 colour photos
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)Deirdre Rooney
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.