All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndian cuisine is kwn for its complex flavours and sophisticated pairings. Indian Basics adapts traditional Indian dishes for the busy western lifestyle. With a just a few appliances and Indian spice mixes easily made at home, anyone can enjoy authentic Indian food with family and friends. The book covers: Basics, including information about spices and dahls, how to make Indian essentials like garam masala, ghee and paneer, and how to cook rice; Soups and snacks; Dahls and vegetables; Meat, chicken, fish and seafood; Breads and rice; Chutneys, pickles and salads; Desserts and drinks.
- Author BiographyJody Vassallo is passionate about travel and food, and she is the author of over 25 books.
- Author(s)Jody Vassallo
- PublisherFirefly Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFirefly Books Ltd
- Content Note240 colour photos
- Weight921 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)James Lyndsay
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.48Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.