Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionBarb Voss had suffered a lifetime of hurt, trauma, and loss, but that didn't stop veterinarian James A. Kennedy from wooing her and stealing her heart. In this true love story, Barb recalls how she searched, prayed, and waited for her cowboy knight -and eventually found him through a Christian website and divine intervention. Including original e-mail messages, Barb's memoir recalls the love that developed between two former strangers. How do shields come down for love to finally take hold? How does a love for God shine through the most joyful and painful of experiences? How does someone get through poor health, the death of loved ones, and a variety of betrayals? Telling her life story, Barb recounts seeking to answer these questions while leaving the past behind to find her once-in-a-lifetime love. She met an extraordinary man, and she shares all the romantic details in My Cowboy Knight, My Boaz. This book may contain what could be some of the most beautiful love letters and prayers ever.
- Author(s)Barbara a Kennedy
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.