All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.83Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.62
- AU $46.98Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $45.24
About this product
- DescriptionRachel has had a secret crush on Aston for a while w. But when Aston becomes a famous pop star and leaves school to go on tour, he becomes the object of every girl's crush. Rachel is happy for Aston, but she's also a little heartbroken that things between them might never be the same. Everything changes when Aston releases a new song about his own secret crush, and some of the lyrics make Rachel think that maybe, just maybe, Aston is singing about her. When Aston returns home on Valentine's Day to give a concert and reveal the identity of his secret crush!
- Author BiographyAngela Darling was nicknamed The Love Guru by her friends in school because she always gave such awesome advice on crushes. And Angela's own first crush worked out pretty well... they have been married for almost ten years now! When Angela isn't busy watching reading romance novels, she works as an editor in New York City. She knows deep down that every story can't possibly have a happy ending, but the incurable romantic in her can't help but always look for the silver lining in every cloud.
- Author(s)Angela Darling
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCrush
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Out-of-print date31/03/2015
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.