Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
About this product
- DescriptionDo you remember the time you went on a family camping trip and things didn't turn out the way you expected? What about the time you learned how to ride a bike, or how to dance? My dad, My Granddad and Me, is a story about a child who cherishes memories and lifelong lessons that he has learned and shared with his dad and granddad.
- Author BiographyAntoinette Lawrence was born in Norfolk, Virginia, and attended Shaw University in North Carolina where she received her Bachelor's degree in Sociology. She attained her Master's degree in Counseling from North Carolina Central University, and her second Master's degree in Educational Leadership from George Mason University, Fairfax, VA. She has been a Special Education Teacher for more than nine years, and enjoys teaching and motivating children to read. She currently resides in Bowie, Maryland. Her motivation to write children's books come from her past and present family experiences. Her sophomore book, My Dad, My Granddad, and Me follows I Remember, which is a beloved recollection of her childhood. Terry Lewis is a dedicated Social Worker, and Community Health Care Advocate who works and resides in New York City. He attended Shaw University and received his Bachelor's degree in Public Administration, and Hunter College where he obtained his Master's degree in Urban Affairs (MUA). He has worked in the Social Services field for twelve years and has a proven track record for community advocacy and community devolvement. In his spare time he enjoys reading, traveling, watching sports, movies, spending time with his family, and being actively involved in community development. His inspirations to write children's books come from his family experiences. I Remember is his first children's book and My Dad, My Granddad, and Me is his second book.
- Author(s)Terry Lewis
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.