Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe ideal gift book for anyone whose dad makes them laugh or roll their eyes. When his son says I m hungry, Dad says, Hello, Hungry. Pleased to meet you. Before slicing a cake for dessert, Dad anunces, There s my piece. What s everybody else having? Tell Dad your foot hurts? No problem. You ve got ather. How is he feeling? With my hands. So when thing s up but the sky, or when jumping in the shower sounds dangerous, it may be a good time to share this book with someone who doesn t need sugar because, well, they re sweet eugh already.
- Author BiographyKatrina Germein is an award-winning picture-book author from Australia. When she s not writing, she loves swimming in the ocean with her three children. Tom Jellett is an illustrator whose work has appeared in several books, as well as in The Australian and The Daily Telegraph (Australia). He lives in Australia.
- Author(s)Katrina Germein
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width251 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom Jellett
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.