All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.54
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionKeith Morris is a true punk icon. No one else embodies the sound of Southern Californian hardcore. Short and sporting waist-length dreadlocks, Morris is kwn the world over for his take--prisoners approach on the stage and his integrity off of it. Over the course of his forty-year career, he's battled diabetes, drug and alcohol addiction, and the record industry. My Damage is more than a book about the highs and lows of a punk rock legend, however. It's also a look at rock 'n' roll through the lens of someone who has shared the stage with just about every major figure in the music industry and appeared in cult films like The Decline of Western Civilization and Repo Man. It's a Hollywood story from a native's perspective. My Damage is Morris's streets, his scene, his music-as only he can tell it.
- Author BiographyKeith Morris is an icon of American hardcore music. He is a cofounding member of Black Flag, the most recognizable name in West Coast punk rock, and the Circle Jerks, which cemented his reputation at the forefront of hardcore vocalists. He has recorded over fifteen albums and has a half-dozen film credits to his name. Jim Ruland has been writing for punk rock zines like Flipside since the early '90s and has written for every issue of Razorcake, America's only nonprofit independent music fanzine. He is the author of the award-winning novel Forest of Fortune and the short story collection Big Lonesome. Jim lives in San Diego, California. James Patrick Cronin is an accomplished audiobook narrator with over 100 titles to his credit. A classically trained stage actor with an MFA from the University of Louisville, he has performed as an actor and a comedian on stages all over the world.
- Author(s)Jim Ruland,Keith Morris
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)James Patrick Cronin
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time544
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.