Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionLate in 2009, Weldon Bradshaw was diagsed with primary sclerosing cholangitis, an incurable, autoimmune liver condition. Over the next two and a half years, as the disease progressed slowly and his liver and health deteriorated, his progsis grew bleak. By November of 2012, his doctor informed him that if he didn't receive a transplant, he'd be dead within the week. Through it all, Weldon remained steadfast to the promise he'd made his family at the outset of his illness: he would be there to dance at his granddaughter's wedding. A high school cross country coach and lifelong athlete, Weldon was accustomed to tests of endurance, spirit, and drive. But thing could have prepared him for this-the race of his life. It would be a race against time and chance and hopelessness in the face of devastating odds. It would be a race for a miracle.
- Author(s)Weldon Bradshaw
- PublisherBrandylane Publishers, Inc.
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrandylane Publishers, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.