All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionIf you think this work is about how to get your loved one to stop drinking, it isn't. It is about the changes you can make to help you grow stronger, strong eugh to realize you can leave the relationship or you can stay. Either way, my hope is you will be strong eugh to make the decision that is right ... for you.
- Author BiographyDr. Robins is a writer by trade and talent who currently resides in St. Louis, MO. She believes that experience really is the greatest teacher; and hopes that her experiences will teach others ... so they don't have to go through the pain for the lesson.
- Author(s)Cris Robins
- PublisherRiverhouse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRiverhouse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.