CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe time to prepare is w - before the earthquake strikes. Once the Big One hits, it's too late. I wish I had a crystal ball to predict when the next earthquake will strike. I wish I could tell you what damage your home might sustain or how the earthquake will impact you, your family and your pets. But I can't give you these answers - body can. What I can tell you is this: if you are prepared, you will get through the disaster far better than those who are t. Following the steps outlined in this guidebook will ensure that you have a Family Emergency Plan in place and that you have purchased and stored necessary supplies to survive the aftermath of a disaster. Most importantly you will kw what to do when the earth starts moving. These are just a few of the valuable tips covered in the pages of this guidebook. Best of all, if you are prepared for an earthquake, you will be prepared for any emergency or disaster that comes your way!
- Author(s)Jackie Kloosterboer
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.