Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionGrammar, Writing & Composition... This workbook integrates, English grammar, writing skills and composition with a kwledge of careers and education. In the textbook, we learned about President Obama's address to school children. We also learned about the various career options available to students as they plan to graduate. President Obama challenges all school children to take their education very seriously and do their best to graduate - t only from high school, but college and beyond. This book supports the President's words, focusing on critical reasons why children must do all they can to put a premium on their education and stay in school. At the end of the day it is critical that parents, teachers and the state give every child the tools to take responsibility for their lives, for their education, and set goals for themselves. I have provided a workbook to accompany My Education, My Future, My Career. The workbook explores the vocabulary words in the book and provides practice exercises that will reinforce the concepts raised in the textbook. It also teaches aspects of English grammar and writing skills. Above all, it is designed to help students to begin to think about their future at an early age.
- Author(s)Okyere Bonna
- Date of Publication11/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.