All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook + Content Update Program My Excel 2016 is your must-have companion for getting most out of Excel 2016. This friendly, quick, full-color, 100% practical tutorial walks you through every task you'll want to do with Excel 2016. * Get productive fast with Excel 2016's updated interface* Save time and make your data easier to work with* Efficiently enter, insert, move, and manage data* Use templates to reuse work and get a jumpstart on new projects* Format worksheets and charts to make them clearer and more useful* Use intuitive sparkline charts that fit in a single cell* Build custom formulas using powerful built-in functions* Sort, filter, and consolidate data and eliminate duplication* Instantly group data and generate subtotals* Quickly summarize huge data sets with PivotTables* Find, fix, and avoid errors that break spreadsheets or cause inaccuracies* Communicate more powerfully using visual tools such as SmartArt and WordArt* Precisely control what you print and how it looks* Securely share and distribute your workbooks* Use Excel on the Web wherever you have Internet accessEvery task is presented step-by-step, using carefully antated, colorful screenshots, all numbered so there's chance of getting lost or confused. Everything's clearly organized in modular, self-contained chapters designed to help you get started quickly. Throughout, the book is packed with helpful tips, lists, and quick solutions to the problems you're most likely to encounter. In addition, this book is part of Que's exciting new Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Excel 2016, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. The updates will be delivered to you via a FREE Web Edition of this book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection. To learn more, visit www.quepublishing.com/CUP. How to access the web edition: Follow the instructions in the book to learn how to register your book to access the FREE Web Edition.
- Author BiographyTracy Syrstad is a Microsoft Excel developer and author of eight Excel books. She has been helping people with Microsoft Office issues since 1997 when she discovered free online forums where anyone could ask and answer questions. Tracy discovered she enjoyed teaching others new skills, and when she began working as a developer, she was able to integrate the fun of teaching with one-on-one online desktop sharing sessions. Tracy lives on an acreage in eastern South Dakota with her husband, one dog, two cats, one horse (two soon), and a variety of wild foxes, squirrels, and rabbits.
- Author(s)Tracy Syrstad
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Weight772 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.