All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionI was young and studied in a village in a school in Uttar Pradesh. I learnt lesson No.1 - never trust your teacher. He can sexually abuse you. Sex and hunger are basic need of all bio creations. Political corruption leads to corruption in Administration. During 1968 we, students of Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh, demonstrated against government policies. We wanted more jobs for young graduate engineers. Demonstration was peaceful. I was standing with Chandigarh commissioner near his office in Sector 17 . After listening us he ordered police to lathi charge i.e beat demonstrators. I was arguing and shouting it is wrong decision sir, we are peaceful. No body listened. Police arrested me and I was sent to Jail. Charges levied against all of us were of eve teasing, burning of buses, looting etc. Corruption is deep rooted due to effect of slavery in India. So I learnt lesson No.2- do t trust news of Media as it is. I was young. I was in love with a girl. I lost my love and the girl who loved me. Lesson No.3 - One should have courage to say what one feels before it is too late. Time does t wait for any one. I traveled to many countries with money and without money. All human beings are same and there are all type of people living in a society. These are good - bad, saints - criminals, black - white, rich - poor, German - Indian - African etc. Lesson .4 never hate people of other religions, nationalities or colors. I got help from many unkwn people. Love begets love.
- Author BiographyJaipal Singh Datta is one of the world's most sought -after professional on scientific and technical analysis of Srimad Bhagwat Geeta and Life after death. His pioneering insights on these topics have made him the first choice of many religious leaders to discuss new concepts on life after death and tatwa theory of Hindus. He informed that there is no God. Exploiters exploit name of God to satisfy their greed and desires. Krishna is everywhere. It means all bio creations are made of five tatwa / elements known as Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen and Energy. Jaipal Singh Datta is chartered Engineer (Mechanical), Master in Food Technology and did research in Astrology. He has worked as Chief Executive in many breweries and believes on Management by Human Values. Jaipal's extraordinarily inspirational presentations are fully customized through a unique research process. His new approach to Bio Chip as Chitra Gupt and Yamaraj (God of Death) as Bio Chip Master, and Atmic Amino Acid (special amino acid of DNA and RNA, which carries information to next life)as Atman of Atman Ram is his new method to explain new scientific analysis of Garuda Puran and Bhagwat Geeta. After experimenting with truth Jaipal believes firmly that truth is powerful. It shall be always successful. Truth is above all arguments. It can not change. All love, respect and accept truth. Some people keep double standards. These people can never create history. They shall always be confused.
- Author(s)MR Jaipal Singh Datta
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.