All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat exactly is The Tight Trouser Club? Where do you buy children at bargain prices? How do you survive a father who buries you in the garden whenever you misbehave? And whom do you contact when your wife starts to shrink? None of these questions are answered in My Extraordinary Life and Death, though what do you expect if the author is dead? A rollercoaster of madness and surreal comedy awaits the reader brave eugh to open the pages of this truly remarkable book. Based on a false story.
- Author BiographyDoug MacLeod is a Melbourne writer for adults and children who has worked with most of Australia's top comedians. He started as head writer on The Comedy Company, ended up producing Full Frontal, then ran away to write episodes of SeaChange and script edit Kath and Kim. In 2008, The Australian Writers Guild awarded him the Fred Parsons Award Recognising Special Contribution to Australian Comedy. His best-known children's book is probably Sister Madge's Book of Nuns, which started as a practical joke on a publisher. It is most unprofessional to write a book merely as a practical joke, so he has decided to do it once again with My Extraordinary Life and Death.
- Author(s)Doug MacLeod
- PublisherHybrid Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationCollingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFord Street Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width162 mm
- Height169 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.