Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionCharNell Fitchett, a vibrant 21 year old, grew up being kwn as the preacher's kid. Blessed to be raised by both her parents, she is the youngest of four children and the only daughter. She spent most of her childhood growing up in a small town kwn as Sw Hill, MD. To her family and close friends she has the personality of a true superstar. Dancing, singing, acting and making others laugh comes natural to her. When it comes to meeting new people she can be kwn to automatically shift into her introverted personality. When you come in contact with this brilliant young lady, everyone has the opportunity to get the Best of Both Worlds. Before entering her sophomore year of high school, her world was shaken by the abrupt death of her mentor. Doing what she does best, she began to pull out tebooks and write letters to ease the heavy burden she was dealing with. Within six years, those letters soon turned into poems and she has intention on stopping anytime soon. Writing poetry has become an emotional release for CharNell and has helped her get through many difficult times in her life and she recognizes writing as a tool to get her through obstacles she may face in the future. Writing keeps her sane in this crazy world and has inspired her to take life head on! She may come off as shy at times, but the words she writes provides the voice that she needs to inspire others. CharNell's words will take you on a journey that will ignite and positively encourage a new generation. And this is only the beginning...
- Author(s)CharNell Fitchett
- Date of Publication19/08/2011
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.