All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an inspirational book for girls who love fashion. This is your personal style sketchbook for creating and recording your dream looks. Find your style inspiration, learn more about fashion concepts, fabrics and colours, chart your own style history, design and draw your own looks, and much, much more! The book also features fab style facts, templates for drawing and designing clothes and figures, fashion lingo and your fashion constellation.
- Author BiographyLesley Ware is a teaching artist, style blogger, and designer living in Brooklyn, New York. She runs popular sewing and crafting workshops for girls and in 2008, she started a blog, thecreativecookie.com, which quickly became a destination for a behind-the-scenes look at fashion in New York City.
- Author(s)Lesley Ware
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication08/02/2016
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note180 illustrations, 160 in colour
- Weight450 g
- Width218 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.