All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn the early 1900s in rural Mexico, a father and mother are taken from their children in a tragic accident. The four small children lose everything - their home, their friends, and all their belongings - and are placed in an orphanage by an uncaring distant relative. The oldest child, Daniel, is only eight years old, but he is determined to protect his younger brother and two sisters as he promised by his father's grave. When the siblings are separated, Daniel begins a quest to reunite his family that spans years and borders, trying to bring them together once more. This is the story as told to his daughter Carmen, who wrote it with love.
- Author(s)Carmen Corrales Konneker
- Date of Publication09/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.