All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMy Favorite Herb Gardening Journal is a One-Of-a-Kind Journal. It helps you keep a detail record of your Herbs garden from conception to harvest. Let's you organize all the facts pertaining to your garden. From the plot design or use of pots, to places for the before and after photos of garden, weather, dates, A.M and P.M temperature, insects/ birds/ critters who visited your garden, triumphs, reminders, plan ahead, special pleasures, lessons learned, wishlist as well as water and fertilizer formulas and tes. This let's your organize all those details at your finger tips. This is a MUST HAVE Journal for Herbs Gardening. Great for yourself or as a gift. The 120 pages journal is t specifically dated so you can use year round or by the season.
- Author BiographyBoth authors are passionate about planting and growing organic herbs and vegetables. Since supermarket bought herbs contain chemicals and we use lots of herbs in our cooking and as herbal remedy, we feel that only growing herbs ourselves would yield fresh and chemical free crops each time we need to use them.
- Author(s)Iana Chen,Jackie Tan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.