All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA must-have for the littlest shoe lovers! This sparkly, tactile, totally fabulous book is for all of the little girls--(even those who have barely begun to walk!)--who can't get eugh of new, beautiful shoes. Along with their shoe-loving moms, they will adore the gorgeous pictures and textures--of leopard print flats, strappy gold sandals, warm furry boots, and more! Every fashionable page features a little something extra.
- Author BiographyJulie Merberg is the author of the Minimasters board book series; the Art from the Start board book series, Turn the Key, and Turn the Key Around Town.
- Author(s)Julie Merberg
- PublisherDowntown Bookworks
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDowntown Bookworks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width176 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Georgia Rucker
- Format DetailsTouch-and-feel book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.