CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.83Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.85Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.08Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionAprons on, it's time for kitchen fun for everyone! From cookies and cupcakes to bread and tarts, all the baking recipes in this book are tasty and easy to make (and good for grown-ups too). Cooking together is a wonderful activity for a family to engage in, and children find it really rewarding to serve up food they've helped to make. It also develops important skills - weighing out ingredients familiarizes them with numbers, while mixing, spreading and spooning aid coordination. This book has ideas and step-by-step instructions for more than 50 baking recipes that your little ones will love to make and eat.
- Author BiographyBecky Johnson trained and worked as a chef at the reknown Villandry in London and Ballymaloe House in Southern Ireland before embarking on a two-year adventure of culinary discovery through Asia, Australia and America. Since then, she has worked as a food stylist and writer with 14 recipe books to her name. Becky now lives in the wilds of Snowdonia where she has developed the ideas for My First Baking Book with a lot of enthusiastic help from her daughter Summer.
- Author(s)Becky Johnson
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date28/07/2015
- Content NoteApprox. 115 photographs and illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.