All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sweet tiger cub, padding softly on its paws across the ground. A little lion getting its head nuzzled by mama as they soak in the sun. Two young kangaroos--joeys--at play. An infant chimpanzee, clinging lovingly to its mother's back. Nothing's more irresistible than an animal baby, and with these magnificent photos, kids can meet the cutest ones of all, and their families, too. From two fox kits climbing on logs, to an adorable baby bunny, to a trio of polar bears huddling close to stay warm, to penguins, polar bears, eaglets, and foals, these precious creatures will fascinate human cubs --and entice them to look at the pictures over and over again.
- Author BiographyNational Wildlife Federation is a strong voice dedicated to protecting wildlife and its habitat, and inspiring the future generations of conservationists.
- Author(s)National Wildlife Foundation
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleNational Wildlife Federation
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImagine Publishing, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.