All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to cook while making fantastic snacks, desserts, and meals. With 35 recipes that you'll love to make and a helpful techniques section, this book will teach you all about cooking, from how to make sandwiches and party snacks, to making simple dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as a range of lip-smacking desserts. Start out with Snacks and Light Meals, where you can make delicious pizza toasts or home-made buttermilk pancakes, as well as nutritious soups and salads. Then try one of the Proper Meals, such as the oven-baked herby burgers, a comforting pea and parmesan risotto, and even roast chicken, which will impress all your friends. Get your fruit fix with the peach and mascarpone dessert, or try the chocolate salami in the Desserts chapter. There are even fun and quick ideas for Party Food, such as mini strawberry cakes and giant cheese straws. Try new foods and make up your own exciting variations on the recipes - with such simple ideas, you can really get creative in the kitchen! Every recipe has step-by-step artworks to guide you, plus a skill level so you can start with quick and easy dishes and move on to more challenging things as you become more confident.
- Author BiographySusan Akass is the general editor of the 'My First' children's craft series, published by Cico Kidz, as well as the author of many popular reading scheme books and children's picture books. Susan is also a full-time primary school teacher. She is based in Bath.
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note300 colour photographs and artworks
- Weight525 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $21.65Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $7.33Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.