CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
My First Eighty Years on This Planet: How Love, Laughter, Faith and Old-Fashioned Ethics Brought Our Typical Mid-West Family Through the Life-Altering Events of the 1930's and '40's by Rose Zeilman (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionMemories from my childhood, especially those connected with WWII are deeply embedded in my mind. In spite of their serious and often disturbing nature our family was able to optimistically maintain through our country's upheaval as will as numerous household and personal challenges. Mom's faith was our bedrock.
- Author BiographyI was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri and married a career Navy man. Life as a military wife entailed a number of moves, while rearing three wonderful children. My career with the Department of Defense spanned thirty years in the field of Human Resources. I am a retired, single great-grandmother, enjoying my golden years.
- Author(s)Rose Zeilman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.