All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest book in the My First Sewing Book Kit seriesteaches young crafters the backbone of quilting: learning to piece fabrics together. Children first learn how to choose and prepare fabric, make and draw around a template, and sew four patches together into a block to make a pillow or flag. The book then guides them to make more patchwork blocks with squares, rectangles and triangles, sew applique, combine blocks and then make the alphabet patchwork blocks of the international code flags.
- Author BiographyWinky Cherry has been teaching children to sew for more than 40 years. She is the author of the My First Sewing Book series of kits, and a teaching manual and two DVDs based on The Winky Cherry System of Sewing. She lives in Tesuque, Arizona.
- Author(s)Winky Cherry
- PublisherPalmer/Pletsch Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleMy First Sewing Book Kit
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalmer/Pletsch Publishing
- Weight272 g
- Width25 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.17
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $18.62Trending at AU $22.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.