My First Montessori Book of Music Notation by Mary Da Prato (Paperback / softback, 2013)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $14.76Trending at AU $17.76
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionChildren in the Primary Montessori prepared environment explore music sensorially by listening to a variety of music from different eras and genres, singing songs, matching pitches of the diatonic and chromatic C Major Scales with movable Bells, composing melodies on a large green staff board, and more. Written by AMI Diploma holder Mary Da Prato, My First Montessori Book of Music Notation isolates and identifies basic music tation introduced in the Casa with suggestions for music activities at home.
- Author BiographyMary Da Prato, an early childhood development specialist, is a graduate of Montessori Institute Northwest and holds an Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) Primary Diploma for teaching 3-6+ year old children that is recognized by 110 countries as a high standard of excellence in guiding early childhood development through theory, observation, presentation of materials, and other age appropriate activities.
- Author(s)Mary Da Prato
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.