All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe My First Pets series was designed to help children understand the responsibilities and expectations of having a pet. These cute kid s books briefly go over the duties and expectations involved with each pet and allow children to feel prepared for his or her new pet. My First Puppy covers all the basics from feeding to leash training in a simple and direct way for young children to understand.
- Author BiographyMandy Wood received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Elementary Education and is currently the Executive Vice President for a nonprofit servicing company. Her mission of leaving her mark on this world through education, responsibility and compassion is evidenced in all that she does. She was awarded the Governor s Brightest Star Award, Wishing Star Foundation Volunteer of the Year and is a founding member of multiple boards and nonprofits.
- Author(s)Mandy Wood
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.