All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
About this product
- DescriptionHelp children prepare to receive the sacrament of reconciliation with this engaging story-based activity book. Children will gain familiar context for God's great gift of forgiveness. They will draw and color pictures, solve puzzles, and read Bible stories while learning kid-sized lessons about big concepts like baptismal grace, original sin, penance, and much more.
- Author(s)Connie Clark
- PublisherTwenty-Third Publications
- Date of Publication05/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwenty-Third Publications
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.