All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSewing is fun - learn how to stitch with this step-by-step guide. You'll soon be a sewing whiz, using a wide variety of hand stitches, as well as learning how to sew in a zip, how to sew on buttons and how to embroider and applique. In Jewellery and Accessories, you can make adorable watermelon slice brooches or a fun raccoon scarf, whilst Toys and Dolls has a fake fur teddy bear, which would make a great gift, although he's so sweet you'll want to keep him for yourself. You can also make a bunch of colourful felt bugs to play with - your littlest family members will love them. Next is Stationery and Storage, which makes being organised fun! You'll be the star of your class with the monster pencil case, and the customised tote bag is perfect to carry your books in. Learn some beautiful embroidery stitches with the mogrammed pillowcase in Gift Ideas, or why t surprise a friend for their birthday with some personalised bunting? All of the projects have simple step-by-step artworks to guide you, plus a clearly marked skill level so that you can start with the simpler projects and move on to more challenging crafts as you become a more confident stitcher.
- Author BiographyAuthor: Emma Hardy is a stylist and designer who has worked on various lifestyle and interiors magazines. Her previous books include My First Sewing Machine Book, Sewing in No Time, Quilting in No Time, Green Crafts for Children and Sewing for Children, all published by CICO Books. Emma is based in London. Series Consultant: Susan Akass is the general editor of the 'My First' series, published by CICO Kidz, as well as the author of My First Science Book, My First Bicycle Book and many popular reading scheme books and children's picture books. Susan is also a full-time primary school teacher. She is based in Bath.
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note250 color illustrations and photographs
- Weight515 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.