Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionMy Five Stages of Grief: Poetry Anthology by Darren Heart is an emotional chronicle of the author's ten year journey of recovery and healing from the grief and the overwhelming sense of loss caused by the tragic deaths of his long term partner, and shortly afterwards, his step son. The original poetry contained within this anthology is taken from the more extensive book My Five Stages of Grief: A Father's Journey to Recovery from Bereavement, written by the same author. The main body is represented by five chapters featuring poems dedicated to the five stages of grief, namely; Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance ; Intended to reflect upon the various emotions and thoughts he experienced during that particular stage of the grieving process. Contains 45 original emotional, and thought provoking, short poems, capturing the author's raw thoughts and emotions associated with each stage. For those who have suffered the loss of a loved one, this poetry book explore a mourner's need to ackwledge death and embrace the pain of loss and bereavement, as a pathway to recovery. At one time or ather, we will all find ourselves facing a dark journey through the grieving process. My Five Stages of Grief Poetry Anthology is written to provide support and comfort for a person who is in the wake of despair following the loss of a loved one. Example Poem from this Anthology A Castaway Dark clouds of despair rolling above, Obscures the peak of mount melancholy. Surrounded by a rough sea of sadness, Waves of woe crashing all over me. Where is this place i have landed? A castaway in a far off land. Beaches of gloom and misery, Great sorrow in each grain of sand. I really need to escape here, Build a raft from my dreams and hopes. Leave unhappiness there on the shoreline, And break free of these heavy heart ropes. Depression is laughing matter, Dejection is t a great show. But blast of darkness can block out the light, Just one match can make a room glow.
- Author(s)Darren Heart
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.