Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.07
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.32
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of last year's blockbuster, Maribel, comes the latest chapter in the lives of Dawn and Charlie Bennett. Dawn and Charlie seemingly have everything. Now retired from politics, they have the freedom to pursue their dreams and their passions. For Dawn, that dream is running a grand hotel in Maribel, the newest and best resort city in the world. For Charlie, it is relaxing and living a more laid back lifestyle. But sometimes things are the brightest before disaster strikes. Charlie is diagsed with brain cancer, and it doesn't look good. Dawn's beloved grandmother comes to her in a vision. She says, Don't worry, my child. Charlie will beat this. He is on a mission from God, and he must fulfill that mission before he departs this earth. Dawn is elated. Charlie is skeptical. And the doctors are amazed when Charlie's tumor vanishes. There isn't even a trace of it, the doctors say. It's like it was never there. The couple is still baffled, until strange things start happening, seemingly in a planned sequence, that explain Charlie's destiny and Grandmother's prediction. Join Dawn and Charlie on their journey of love, trust, and of higher things that shape us all, but that sometimes we don't understand.
- Author(s)Darrell Maloney
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.