Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionSingle, twenty-six year old Emily is on her way to spend four days with her friend Annabelle, whose getting married. Staying at her friend's house, she comes face to face with her first love, Jackson. After throwing herself at Jackson almost ten years ago and being turned down, she has given up and moved on. She has t spoken or seen him since the incident occurred. Her mission is simple; avoid him in attempts of t relieving the past. Seeing Jackson, Emily finds the forbidden attraction she felt for him all those years ago, coming back. Not willing to risk her heart from being broken again, she fights her feelings. Complicating things, Jackson seems to want her in his life. Determined t to let her run away from him again, he pursues her. Will he succeed in winning her heart by overcoming their past? Can he give her more, can he give her forever? Warning this book contains scenes of the sexual nature and strong language.
- Author BiographyJ. B. Mericle is a freelance writer and a nurse on the East Coast. She resides with her husband and two beautiful daughters. In her downtime you can find her spending quality time with her family, reading books and divulging in her unhealthy addiction to eating chocolate and drinking wine.
- Author(s)J B Mericle
- PublisherJ. B. Mericle
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ. B. Mericle
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byRachel R
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.