All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaula and Maggie have been best friends forever. Paula, a beaver, thinks her elephantine pal is just great-until Veronica says otherwise. Suddenly, Paula tices that Maggie is kind of big and clumsy, and her clothes are sort of snuggish. Instead of sticking up for Maggie, Paula says thing and igres her old friend. But when Veronica turns on Paula, Maggie's true colours shine through. Told entirely from Paula's perspective, with Maggie's emotional story conveyed only through Hannah's stunning illustrations, this moving friendship story has all the heart and emotion of The Giving Tree and Kevin Henkes's Chrysanthemum. It is a classic in the making, truly a book to cherish.
- Author BiographyHannah Harrison is an award-winning painter, specializing in animals. She lives with her family in Ada, Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Hannah E. Harrison
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.