All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionVibrant illustrations and a simple, rhythmic text are perfectly blended in this spirited homage to friendship as a little girl recounts all the things she has learned from an enchanting menagerie of animal friends: I learned to run from my friend the horse. I learned to sing from my friends the birds. I learned to read from my friends the books. And I learned to love from a friend like you. The bold graphic design and brightly colored illustrations that have become the trademark of Taro Gomi's work will appeal to both children and adults.
- Author BiographyTaro Gomi is a resident of Tokyo, Japan, and has illustrated more than 100 books for children.
- Author(s)Tarao Gomi
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication30/09/1995
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width197 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.