All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the very successful Woodland Animals and Creepy Crawlies sticker books, MY GARDEN STICKER ACITIVITY BOOK continues with a range of interactive activities, stickers and fun facts for children to dig through. Whether it is sticking slugs onto lettuces, colouring-in flowers or identifying the insides of fruits and vegetables, little ones will be entertained for hours. With fascinating facts on garden care, pesky pests, how we gardened in the past, and even mythical plants, this is the perfect book for green thumbs! At the end of the book, children can test their kwledge with a quiz. With over 40 different stickers to complete garden scenes, this entertaining activity sticker book is a great way to teach children about gardening. Suitable for children aged 3-6.
- Author(s)Olivia Cosneau
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Trust Books
- Content Note40 colour illustrations, plus 40 stickers
- Width220 mm
- Height300 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.