All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionIt is poems, short stories, and other writings about topics that either pertain to me, my feelings, or thoughts, or that I was inspired to write.
- Author BiographyThis is my second book with poems in it (the first was strictly poetry), I am getting used to being a first time mom (my son is two this year), and I am engaged to my former husband, my son's father. I feel as if my Sun sign, my Moon sign, and my Rising sign are noticed in my every day actions, feelings, and thoughts. So I wanted to share these with you. I was born here in Washington State, and have lived here for almost my whole life. I try to have things like morals, or my personal opinion on things in my writings for others to think about. I have been writing either in my head or on paper many songs, poems, dreams, or thoughts ever since I could walk, talk, and read.
- Author(s)Jamie Marie Hall
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.