All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationMy Girl (1991) In 1991, everybody was talking 'bout My Girl the movie that introduced us to precocious 11-year-old Vada Sultenfuss and to a story of family and friendship that would stay in our hearts forever. A very special story about two very special friends, My Girl is funny, touching and a film the whole family can watch and treasure together.My Girl 2 (1994) In 1994, everybody was talking 'bout My Girl 2 the sequel to the smash-hit original that continues the adventures of a little girl that the whole world fell in love with. But this time Vada is growing up and now she's at that age when friends start acting funny, boys start paying attention and life is about to get interesting!
- TitleMy Girl / My Girl 2
- Product Release Date05/10/2011
- Theatrical Release Year2011
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsAnna Chlumsky,Dan Aykroyd,Jamie Lee Curtis
- Rating InfoAdult Themes And Low Level Coarse Language
- Run Time200 minutes
- Primary GenreDrama
- Video FormatPAL
- Additional DataMovie Marathon
- Is Box SetYes
Most relevant reviews
- burt.611901 Jun, 2016by
Got this for the kids, to show them what I was watching when I was their age. They love it too.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- spockman335516 Jul, 2014by
If your a music fan this is a fantastic doco. Remarkable almost unbelievable story. To think he was a spokesman for a whole generation of South African people during apartheid and he didn't know and was a labourer is amazing. A story that would never happen now in such a small world.
- mael4orange22 Jun, 2014by
This is an outstanding documentary, intriquing from the beginning and with
This is an outstanding documentary, intriquing from the beginning and with so many of life's lessons explored in the one program. The 'making of' section is as worth watching as the feature. Rarely do documentaries tick the boxes for so many different people in society. Watch it. I guarantee you'll learn something about yourself, about humanity and about the way society is constructed and held together by big business as much as an innate sense of compassion.
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $36.99Trending at AU $54.37
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $74.38
- AU $29.74Trending at AU $57.76
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.22
- AU $10.85Trending at AU $12.06
- AU $22.99Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.02