All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA moving and memorable book about the very special relationship between an elderly grandfather and his adoring grandson, this unique look at old age through the eyes of a young bear is big-hearted, poignant and beautifully observed. A stunning picture book debut from Marta Altes, an exciting new writing and illustrating talent.
- Author BiographyMarta Altes loves two things: telling stories and dancing. She has been a keen ballet dancer for many years, but her love of illustration saw her study for a degree in Graphic Design in Barcelona. Marta moved to the UK to study for an MA in Children's Book Illustration at Cambridge School of Art (the best decision she ever made) and graduated last year. Her first book, NO!, was published earlier this year (Childsplay) and MY GRANDPA is her debut book with Macmillan. Marta now lives in London.
- Author(s)Marta Altes
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight137 g
- Width221 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $6.91Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $16.26
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.36
- AU $6.53Trending at AU $11.96
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.86
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.