All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $20.84Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.49
- AU $10.61Trending at AU $14.11
- AU $7.66Trending at AU $11.49
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.84
- AU $7.53Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $12.09Trending at AU $12.81
About this product
- DescriptionI'm off to Gran and Grandpa's, There's a BIG smile on my face, I always feel wrapped up in love, When I stay at their place! Affectionate, funny, and joyful, this is the perfect book for little ones and their grandparents to share. My Grandparents Love Me brings together two huge stars of the picture book world, internationally successful illustrator Judi Abbot and award-winning author Claire Freedman.
- Author BiographyClaire Freedman is the highly successful author of several picture books including Aliens Love Underpants and A Squabble and a Squawk for Simon and Schuster. She lives in Essex. JUDI ABBOT was born in Italy but now lives in London. She studied Illustration at art school in Milan. She usually works with acrylics, collage and colour pencils. As well as illustrating, she plans and organises creative workshops for children.
- Author(s)Claire Freedman
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Width260 mm
- Height260 mm
- Illustrator(s)Judi Abbot
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.