All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Do you think I should ask him out, Nicholas, or is that a bit forward?' 'GRANNY!' We all stared at her. Dad had to sit down. Nicholas's granny has fallen in love - with the elderly Hell's Angel next door! Yurrrgghhh. Nicholas's dad isn't happy about it - but Granny won't let him get in the way. She has a few tricks up her sleeve ...and Granny on a motorbike could be a very dangerous thing ...
- Author BiographyJeremy Strong has been writing for children for many years and combined this with being a primary-school headmaster before he became a full-time writer. He has a rapidly growing reputation as a writer and won the 1997 Children's Book Award for The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog. Jeremy lives in Somerset.
- Author(s)Jeremy Strong
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight74 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $9.42Trending at AU $13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.