Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
About this product
- DescriptionGreg grows up on a farm in Charles City, Iowa. The son of alcoholic parents, neglected and left to fend for himself, Greg is drinking and driving at the age of thirteen. Never getting an allowance, he finds an easy way to access cash...once he masters his father's signature. Kindhearted Greg, feeling an inner desire to help people, dreams of becoming a police officer. At the age of eighteen, he is ready to pursue that dream, but his father does the unthinkable...putting Greg's life on hold and causing his dreams to shatter. Alienated from his family and feeling deep resentment, Greg spends the next few years in an alcoholic haze. Traveling from state to state and job to job, he struggles with a past he cant forget. Along the way, he meets his guardian angel and begins to gain control of his destiny.
- Author BiographySherrie Lueder was born on November 13, 1951 in Tracy, Minnesota and christened Sherrie Rae Taarud. She would be the second oldest of four siblings. She met her husband, a lifelong resident of Wisconsin, where they chose to settle and raise their four children. Dawn Taarud-Martinez, Co-Author and Investigative Researcher/Interviewer and Sherrie's younger sister. Dawn joined Sherrie Lueder's literary team in April 2012 as an Investigative Researcher. Sherrie recruited Dawn to help her and the team with the book project Until Someone Gets Hurt and Aspen, Snow, Blow, and Bo. Dawn will continue to co-author future books with Sherrie.
- Author(s)Sherrie Lueder
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.