All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImages of children getting exercise and eating healthy foods help show young readers the things that their bodies need to stay healthy. Simple text encourages children to make healthy decisions, including brushing teeth after meals and getting regular checkups at the dentist and doctor. It also teaches children how to wash their hands thoroughly, while singing the Happy Birthday song.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleMy World: Series D
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest Age4 - 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.