Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionIn life, there are seasons to experience. In the midst of life, everyone has a season they are living in. The season may be winter, spring, summer or autumn. Seasons are a part of every human's life, In the turn of transitioning seasons and climates, it's where we experience life and its lessons. This is a collection of poetry used to meditate, pray and understand life and the turn of events each person experiences. These experiences and lessons may be good, bad or neutral; however, they all serve a purpose.
- Author BiographyAn author, researcher, writer and poet. Melvatean enjoys reading and writing a variety of genres. As an avid reader of poetry, science fiction, and mysteries, to Melvatean, poetry is the essence of life. Poetry navigates one's heart to their personal growth (physical, mental and spiritual). For Melvatean, life should be appreciated in increments: the good, bad, and ugly. Writing is therapy and a way to express one's method of communicating to the world.
- Author(s)Melvatean Rocha
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.