CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn late January or early February of 1990, as I was sitting on the floor before the Lord, in the little desert church that I used to attend, seeking Him for a couple days during the week. I had my bible, dictionary, pen and paper with me. He began to speak to me about the word, Valentine. He began to give me new words and the first letter of each new word was a letter which spells the word Valentine, as an acrostic. I looked up each new word in the dictionary to define them to get the meaning and I wrote the definition down. After I did this basic research, He began then to speak to me further, prophetically about each word I wrote what I believe I heard Him say down as a dictation. 20 some years later, I decided to publish it as a inspirational booklet to be used as as a gift to for someone for Valentines Day or really any other time. Although it is a Valentine acrostic, it can be read over again many times through out the year for devotional reading or inspiration. I hope it blesses and uplifts every one who reads it. Although it is very pink, it is t gender specific, or geared to any particular gender. It is for anyone who needs inspiration or to be reminded they are more than they think they can be, and that there is One who adores them, and Loves them Perfectly. It has stood the test of time, as it seems to be as fresh and new today as it was when I originally wrote it.
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHOR An unknown wise person once said, To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances; To seek Him, the greatest of all adventures; To find Him, it is the greatest of all achievements. This has been the Personal Quest of the author of this book since she had her spiritual breakthrough in January 2010. Mary Ann's initial thirty-seven year long journey of faith was a difficult one. Though she completed her biblical studies from an accredited college, some religious indoctrination left her confused at times and desperately seeking for the meaning of life. In 1986, she cried out to God: I desire to know You as intimately as I can possibly know You on this side of mortality and still live. Through difficult feelings of inadequacy, rejection, being unwanted, undesirable, unloved, and unlovable, caused her to feel sad and lonely and her reality was that she was not experiencing the abundant life Christ came to give. Her breakthrough came the day Holy Spirit called her to come nearer and nearer to Him, and to let Him LOVE her the way she was always meant to be LOVED; the way that all humanity is meant to be LOVED. She then began to experience the LOVE of God as never before. She received God as her Husband, and received His LOVE as His Bride. That changed her life forever! She could not keep the LOVE she experienced a secret any longer. Thus, she answered the call of God to write the account of these encounters with Holy Spirit, in her first book, Making Perfect Love Your Habitation (The Preparation of the Bride) However, the events that lead to her to write second book happened prior to writing her first. Back in 1990, she received the acrostic of the word VALENTINE from Holy Spirit. This encounter with Holy Spirit happened during two days of just sitting before Him speaking to Him and listening to what He said, and writing down what she believed she heard Him say. Over twenty years later, she decided to publish it, with you, the reader in mind in order that you may be encouraged and be blessed and inspired by His beautiful words of LOVE. My Heart for You, is the end result. It is her prayer for each person who reads these books, that each of them will make pressing into Him and seeking after God with an insatiable hunger their Personal Quest, as well. When you do this, He promises to reveal Himself and His amazing LOVE to you when you seek for Him with all of your heart.
- Author(s)Mary Ann Bryant
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.