All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspirational story of Love, Forgiveness, and Redemption Megan put her walk with the Lord on hold while she lived comfortably as the mistress. Years later, abandoned and alone she realizes what she's lost and what she's missed. When Doctor Winston comes into her life, she remembers that Jesus is still standing on her threshold, but she can only see the man in front of her. When she sees his blue eyes, she's determined to give love a second chance. Will she put false idols before her Lord? Will Megan trust the Lord, even when things don't turn out the way she expected? Will her heart be broken or saved?
- Author BiographyMartha Velazquez lives in Los Angeles, California. She has always had three dreams: to see her father again, who died when she was nine years old; to get married in a beautiful white dress; and to write a book. One day, while feeling broken, she started to write this story. In the midst of two jobs and raising a family, her third dream has come true.
- Author(s)Martha A. Velazquez
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight233 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.