Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis stirring autobiography is about a young man who was drafted in the 1960's and sent to Vietnam. It follows his simple beginnings, in Maine, to Vietnam where the rest of his life was changed due to PTSD. The impact PTSD has made on his Family over 40 years and continues even to this day. This book is heart breaking and an awakening to what wars can do to our men and women in the service of our country. This book will encourage young Americans coming home from war to seek help for PTSD immediately!
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight99 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.