All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionIt's time for change Out with the Old In with the New. Let Go Let God .
- Author BiographyEarlene M. Robateau was born and raised in Jersey City N.J. To Thelma Johnson and the late Curtis Johnson she has 10 sibling's Earlene has been married for over 13 year's to John L. Robateau they have three beautiful children together Amanda, Amber, Jonathan, Earlene is a Minister and a Hairstylist and a Motivational speaker Earlene believer's God has given her a calling to spread his word through her ministry and to help people along the way so that he can be glorified.
- Author(s)Earlene Michelle Robateau
- PublisherEarlene Michelle Robateau
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEarlene Michelle Robateau
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.