All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionI am a seventy-two year old man, and I have had a very interesting life, which I am w happy to share with you. I was born during World War Two, and my parents split up when I was seven years old, my mother having left home to be with her boyfriend. I came from the back streets of South London, and I was a computer programmer by profession, until I committed homicide at the age of thirty-two. I have spent the last forty years in mental hospitals, although I maintain that I am perfectly sane and always have been. I have written many songs, which I hope will become popular one day, as they contain a distillation of wisdom I have acquired over the years. Here is an extract from a song of mine called, 'The Can Carrier'. 'I carried the can for you. I proved I'm the man for you. I did what you made me do, And I carried the can.'
- Author BiographyAt the age of thirty-two, Robert Strong had a promising career as the head of his own personal agency, specialising in computer staff, his early career being a computer programmer himself. At this time, in 1976, he committed homicide when he killed his stepmother. He has now spent forty years in mental hospitals, although he maintains that he is perfectly sane and always has been. He feels he is a victim of a conspiracy in society to drive him to homicide.
- Author(s)Robert Brooks Strong
- PublisherOlympia Publishers
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOlympia Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.