Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn this anthology of life narratives, we share our unique stories about becoming homeless, the things we experienced while we were homeless, and our hopes and dreams for the future. All of us have experienced some form of extreme trauma such as serious physical or sexual assault, witnessing severe injury or death, being involved in a life-threatening accident, or having combat experience in a war zone. Many of us have turned to alcohol and drugs to help blunt the effects of these experiences. It is our hope that the real story will help people come to understand and appreciate that being homeless is a condition, t a choice.
- Author(s)Stigmatized Hearts
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.